Hindoostan Mills Ltd. is one of the oldest textile companies in India manufacturing cotton and blended greige and processed fabrics of the highest quality which are being sold in the domestic and export markets. We have an integrated manufacturing facility for yarns and fabrics which helps us serve unique customer requirements and strictly adhere to committed quality and delivery schedules. In addition, we strive to serve large and small customers with the same level of service and quality. The Company employs dynamic and talented individuals and has a continuous focus on the ever changing needs of the market.
- Open end yarns from 4’s to 30’s count in Cotton.
- Schlafhorst Autocoro ACO/8-SE20 machines and supporting infrastructure allow yarn customization as per end user requirement.
- Serving domestic and export markets like Europe and Bangladesh.
Greige Fabric :-
- Our extensive collection includes fabrics in 100% Cotton , Cotton blends, Polyester blends, Viscose, Modal, Tencel, 100% Linen and Linen blends Cotton Lycra, Poly Lycra, Cotton and Viscose slubs, Cotton and PC mélange, Yarn dyed etc. Weaves include Plain, Twills, Drills, Ducks, Satins, Herringbones, Double Cloth, Corduroy and all kinds of Dobby designs.
- Export share for Greige fabric is 25% to destinations like Europe, USA, South America, Korea, Thailand and other Far East countries.
- Yarn Count range from 4’s upto 120’s with single and double counts and fabric width from 30” to 130”. The products variety includes Shirting, Bottom Weights, Sheeting and Home textiles.
- Weaving and Weaving Preparatory machines from leading machinery manufacturers like Picanol, Sulzer and Karl Mayer.
- Whites, piece-dyed, prints, and yarn dyed fabrics.
- Well known Cholee brand of fabrics in Cotton, Blends and Gassed two ply yarns
- Range of Lawns , Cambrics, Satins, Slubs, Linen and Cotton Linen, Lycra based stretch fabrics to cater to a wide range of customers.
- Product portfolio includes shirting, bottom wear, industrial and work wear, and also wider width fabrics used for home furnishing and bed sheets.